For a business to do well it needs to build credibility with its customers.
This is something that once you have a customer is relatively easy to do. By offering good service and value, fulfilling your promises and so forth will be building credibility.
However what can you do to build credibility with people who have not yet used your services?
This has to be done by the impression that you give about your business from the first point of contact. Think for a moment about the following questions.
- How the is the phone is answered?
- Is it answered quickly and with a friendly voice?
- Are emails replied to promptly and brochures posted quickly?
- Are visitors to your premises greeted with a smile and made to feel welcome?
- Are your business premises clean and tidy?
- Do your premises give the impression that customers come first?
- For online visitors is the website easy to use?
- Can they find the information they need on each relevant page?
- Is there an easy way for them to ask questions?